Agricultural Study Visit to Poland- 2022
– 1st half Hon Dr John Abraham Godson and Afropoland Projects Ltd invites interested participants to Agricultural study visit to Poland.
1. 15th – 28th of February 2022
2. 7th – 19th of March 2022
3. 21st March – 2nd April 2022
4. 12th April – 24th April 2022
5. 25th April – 7th of May 2022
6. 9th May – 21st May 2022
7. 23rd May – 4th June 2022
Please choose a date that will be most convenient for you as soon as possible.
The maximum number of participants we take for each batch is 8.
Duration: 2 weeks
Areas of focus include:
– Ruminant farming
– Dairy farming
– Milk processing
– Meat processing
– Packaging – Feed mill
– Fruit Orchards
– Vegetable production
– Bee keeping
– Meeting with potential business partners
– Visit to the Polish Parliament
– Free day for shopping and visiting
– Many more attractions
Cost: #1.8 – 2 million (Depending on accommodation chosen)which covers:
– Flight (return ticket)
– Accommodation (2 weeks hotel Accommodation),
– Full Feeding (3 times daily)
– Local transport within Poland,
– Health Insurance
– Tour guide – 10 GB Internet
– Cost of the Study visit The above cost does not cover your visa application fee (80 Euros). We will help facilitate visa application for successful applicants. We do not charge any fees for such facilitation. Visa issued is Schengen visa. Because of our integrity, reputation and high standards of screening
– none of our participants have been denied visa so far. All participants who travelled to Poland with us came back to Nigeria.
TO APPLY FOR THE STUDY VISIT
– Please fill the following form:
Email: Date of birth:
Place of of Work:
Date of issue:
Areas tour of interest: – …- …- …- …- …
Referring Agent: Please submit the completed application form and pay a REFUNDABLE application fee of #300,000 to: Afropoland Projects Ltd
Zenith Bank PLC ACCOUNT NUMBER : 1014366212
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete their payment within 2 weeks of shortlisting while unsuccessful applicants will be refunded their application fee within the same period.
Any shortlisted candidate who resigns or was unable to complete his/her payment at the stipulated period – will forfeit his/her application fees.
Because of the nature of the visit- only 8 applicants will be selected after screening and verification.
For further enquiries please contact us through:Whatsapp: +48501534450 (Best method of contact)
Phone: 0902 3704194
About the organiser
Hon Dr John Abraham Godson is the First black member of the Polish Parliament in Polish history (2010-2015).
He is also the CEO of Pilgrim Ranch Nigeria and Afropoland Projects Ltd.
For his role in promoting Polish-Africa Relations – he was honored by the Polish Government with the BENE MERITO national merit award of distinction.